April showers bring May flowers…right? Here’s to a month notorious for it’s rain, pollen, and warmer days (!!!). For a quick refresh of how I set goals each month, check out this post!
March was a great month. A few highlights…
- Launching the Hannah Allen Studio website!
- Watching how God has worked in my business this past month
- Spending quality time with friends & my family (especially hiking Stone Mountain & enjoying meals [+ coffee] together)
- Celebrating several family + friend birthdays! (March is a great bday month. )
Before I spill the beans on a few of my April goals, here’s how I did last month:
- Have fresh flowers at my desk — basically. It was left-over eucalyptus from February, but I’m counting it!
- Solidify several of my business systems — made definite progress on the two systems I needed to this month!
- File taxes — heh. Doing these this week!
- Begin organizing the bookshelves in my office — kinda. There’s still a lot of work to be done.
- Finish reading 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam — honestly, I didn’t even touch it this month.
- Work out 4 times per week — almost. I did it at least 3 times each week, so I’m calling it a win!
- Serve my church well — yes
- Connect with one friend/student — yes. I didn’t do this every week, but other weeks I had multiple coffee dates + dinners with friends I don’t see often
- Blog once a week — almost! I missed one week, but there’s grace!
- Quiet time (I’m reading through the Bible chronologically this year—I found that I’m much more consistent when I have a plan!) — yes!
- Scripture Memory — no. Moving this to next month
- Phone down, eyes up — this one was hard to track, but I was more conscious of it!
- Have fresh flowers at my desk
- Simplify my closet (hello, spring wardrobe!)
- Read 1 book (168 Hours? A novel? Something else? TBD. 😉 )
- Finalize Q2 business goals
- Journal 1 time
- Wash/rinse car (so that my black car doesn’t look YELLOW/GREEN all month)
- Connect with one friend/student (outside of my regular schedule)
- Blog once a week
- Stick to my budget 😉
- Quiet time — first thing. (I’m guilty of letting Instagram–or even work!–start my day instead of spending it with Jesus!)
- Scripture memory
- Drink more water (not a very specific goal, I know, but I’m terrible at drinking water throughout the day!)
Tell me: what are some of your goals for this month? Leave a comment below!